Tuesday 12 March 2013

The only mistake is if you stand still.


I went shopping Saturday last, and thought you guys might like to see what I've bought. It was only a small trip, I also bought a dress for mine and my best friend's joint birthday party that's happening in three week but because some of my friends read this little blog I thought i'd leave it as a surprise ;)

  

I picked this up on the recommendation of my lovely friend Emma, and have found it to be pretty good so far. When just used on the ends without anything else it makes my hair look so much healthier, but when used with my other products it didn't look so good, we'll just have to wait and see.




I've tried this already, and I love it, it;'s great for someone like me, with fairly pale skin who doesn't want to look orange, and I love how it contains a really subtle shimmer. You build up layers over time, but I tend to only do a couple of layers to keep it more natural.




You guys know how much I love Soap and Glory, and these are my favourite new additions to my collection. Both deliciously scented and amazingly moisturising, I love using these two!



Definitely my favourite purchase of the day, I love this blouse to pieces. With it's gorgeous pattern and divine button-down back detailing, it's a winner for spring and summer, and I will be wearing it with anything from my leigh jeans, to my lace skirts.

I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry I've been absent of late, life seems like a whirlwind right now with exams and concerts entwined every week!

Love
Annie
xxx




1 comment:

  1. great post

    check out my new post
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/bloglovin-notd.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete